Saturday, October 2, 2010

Article | Enhance your Searching with Google Suggest



Just at the end of last month, Google had 'graduated' Google Suggest from its Lab so that now Google users would be able to apply this feature. As you write you search terms, the Google Suggest would give you relevant suggestions that you may find useful.



Here is one shot I took to give you a better idea of what I am talking about.



According to the Google blog, this feature would help in reducing spelling errors, save keystrokes and help in formulating queries.



Personally, this feature help me when I am looking for a terms which I am not sure how to spell. Just a week ago, I was looking for some video of Germany and Bayer Munich player, Bastian Sch%^Personally, this feature help me when I am looking for a terms which I am not sure how to spell. Just a week ago, I was looking for some video of Germany and Bayer Munich player, Bastian Sch%^$&*#(%, and this Google suggest really helped me to find it easier and faster. By the way, now I can spell the name correctly, thanks to Google Suggest too. The player is one of my favorite, Bastian Schweinsteiger.

amp;*#(%, and this Google suggest really helped me to find it easier and faster. By the way, now I can spell the name correctly, thanks to Google Suggest too. The player is one of my favorite, Bastian Schweinsteiger.

Loading...

Comments :

0 comments to “ Enhance your Searching with Google Suggest ”

Top Views

BloggerTipsTemplates

CHICKLETS

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers